1. Students who will participate in the program must have obtained a diploma from a four-year undergraduate program and have a GPA of at least 2.00 / 4.00. During the program, depending on their performance, the opportunity of a ‘master (LLM) degree with thesis’ will be provided to those participants who graduated from law schools in order to continue onto a PhD degree. For the others, participating in the scientific preparation program is mandatory to be able to be eligible for a masters degree with thesis.
2. Turkish students must have obtained a minimum of 60 points from the Academic Postgraduate Education Exam (ALES) (GRE 610 or GMAT 450 points).
3. A minimum of 70 points must have been obtained from the following language exams: KPDS / ÜDS / YDS / YÖKDİL (TOEFL IBT 84/CAE B or CPE C points).
4. It is expected to fulfil the requirements of taking ALES and getting a minimum language score for the students who come from the Relative Communities in the Turkic Republic, Asia and the Balkans and have completed their education in Turkey.
5. For the candidates who require the basic conditions, evaluation will be written and oral exams will be conducted in English.